As you know Udaipur is very famous among leisure travellers, many people think that they should think about some other place as Udaipur would be too crowded with so many good high standard family hotels in Udaipur as well as budget hotels in Udaipur. But let us tell you one thing, if you are attracted towards history & culture you should definitely not remove Udaipur from your travel diary. Udaipur is a place where you can visit those beautiful historical monuments.
Trust us, your 2-3 days of Udaipur’s trip would be worth it and you would love to come once again for more fun. Udaipur is known by many other names like “Venice of the east”, “City of lakes”, or “White City”, but no one can change that fact that Udaipur will always be Udaipur, no matter whatever name you give it.!!
Here we are giving you the best sightseeing places of Udaipur that you should not miss for the world. And those places will be the reason for you to fall in love with Udaipur.
You can witness the relics of the great Rajputana pride clearly visible in the architectural style of the city, vibrant culture, and the courtesy of local people towards you. Below mentioned is a complete list of Udaipur sightseeing places with all the historical palaces, beautiful lakes, gardens and all those grand historical monuments that have made Udaipur popular among the leisure travellers.
- Lake Palace: Example of an Royale Architecture
- City Palace: A Magnificent palace
- Jag Mandir: A Religious Place
- Fateh Sagar Lake: Serene Lake
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: Beautiful Garden
- Bagore Ki Haveli: Oldest Haveli
- The Monsoon Palace: A Hilltop Palatial Residence
- Ahar Cenotaphs: Archaeological Significance
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum: For Art Lovers
- Shilpgram: Handicraft And More!
- Vintage Car Museum: Automobile Beauties
- Lake Pichola: Prominent Site
- Karni Mata Temple: The Temple Of Pride
- Jawahar Nagar: Aerial Views
- Jagat Niwas: Heritage Mansion
- Maharana Pratap Memorial: Homage
- Udaipur Solar Observatory: Intellectual Hours
- Mewar Biodiversity Park: Vibrant Flora And Fauna
- Doodh Talai Musical Garden: Music In The Air
- Eklingji Temple: Religious Excursions
- Jagdish Temple: Stunning Marvel Architecture
- Marvel Water Park: Adventurous And Refreshing
- Aravali Nature View: Stunning Sights
- Crystal Gallery: Royal And More!
- Jaisamand Lake: Second Largest Artificial Lake
- Bada Bazaar: Market That Offers Everything!
- Gangaur Ghat: Serene Ambiance
- Udaipur Ghat: Mesmerizing Sunsets
- Sahastra Bahu Temple: Seek Blessings Of Lord Vishnu
- Under The Sun Aquarium: Witness Beautiful Fish Swim By
- Bapu Bazaar: For Udaipur Decoratives
- Hathi Pol Bazaar: Artisanal Products
- Ambrai Amet Haveli: Scenic View
- Tribute: A ‘Tribute’ To Chetak
Where to stay in Udaipur?
It might be the biggest question for you when you are planning a trip. You might search online for some good hotels in Udaipur if you are planning to make an online hotel booking in Udaipur. Hotel the White Fresco is one of the best hotels in Udaipur with swimming pool with a pure veg restaurant serving delicious dishes. It is well known as one of the finest pure veg hotels in Udaipur, with a rooftop swimming pool offering mesmerizing views of Udaipur city.
With finest accommodation options that offers the most comfortable and leisure stay in the heart of Udaipur city. The clean and spacious rooms with all the modern amenities will blow your mind as you will step into the room.
Apart from a leisure stay, you can plan any of your social or corporate get-togethers and events at their banquet hall or garden lawn. You can even plan a destination wedding at their marriage lawns in Udaipur, and make your function the most memorable event of your life.